The site is intended to give visitors a flavour of the town and its past, present
and future. We welcome contributions from all those with an interest in the history
of Poulton-le-Fylde and its surrounding communities.
The first mention of a church in Poulton is in a document of 1094 but there could
well have been a church here in Anglo Saxon times
The church is dedicated to St Chad, an Anglo Saxon bishop who died in 627 AD.
St Chad’s monthly parish magazine click onlink on the right of the bar above ’St
From WH Smith’s, Breck Newsagents, Coronation Cards